Beard Oil? Shaving Soap Bars? Shea Skin Therapy? Oh My!
What’s the difference between beard soap and regular soap? And what about beard oil? Is that oil pressed from beards? Well, my soap-loving friends, this blog is about answering all of those questions. I’m so excited for what’s about to come (coupon offer??? YES PLEASE) and I hope you are too…so read on!
Having Trouble Finding All Natural Products for Men?
Make manly maintenance a breeze with our exciting line-up of all natural products made with men in mind. Everyone deserves a quality skin care routine that covers all of your face’s needs from scalp to chin and Apple Valley Natural Soap has got one fresh off the press. Marianne has come up with some amazing products including Shampoo Bars, Shaving Soap Bars, Beard Oil, Skin Therapy Shea Butter and Beard Soap (COMING SOON) all designed with top-notch, all natural moisturizing ingredients. These products are meant to bring your skin to the next level.
Our natural shampoo bars are nothing new, just some classic favorites with rich, invigorating scents.
Distrustful of 3-in-1 soap? I was too. With this all natural soap bar you won’t have to worry about low quality because this bar truly does it all.
Men, now you can have your soap, shampoo, and shaving cream too. Made with organic olive oil, organic shea nut butter, and organic jojoba oil for an ultra gentle, moisturizing treatment, as well as bentonite clay for slip and silk on your face when shaving, this deliciously scented shampoo bar lathers like crazy and will leave you looking, feeling, and smelling like a million bucks (and we don’t mean a million majestic male deer).
What The Men Say About This Shampoo Bar
As I always say, “when in doubt, check out the reviews.” These reviews are efficient and to the point, just like the men who probably wrote them.
“Consistently good. A staple in my morning routine.”-Customer Review
“This is a great shampoo bar, it lathers up quickly and does a great job…no plastic bottle. Very economical as the bars last a long time.”-Customer Review
Nourishing Shaving Soaps handcrafted with natural and organic ingredients, created to build a luxurious and satisfying lather during a traditional wet shave.
The key to a good shaving soap is a high fat content so skin is protected during the shave, it will also nourish your skin so it doesn’t become dry and irritated. A good shaving soap is economically a great choice as it lasts a long time, and it is a wonderful option for your skin because it adds, not detracts, moisture. Ingredients such as olive oil, shea butter and avocado will do just that, nourish and protect skin during and after the shave. We’ve also added bentonite clay which brings slip to help the razor glide over the skin, and colloidal oats which help protect and soothe.
Our Classic Shaving Soap is great for all skin types, but Classic’s blend of essential oils may assist those with oily skin. Cedarwood can help soothe irritation, inflammation, redness, and itchiness. Frankincense has powerful antiseptic and healing properties, bergamot is a natural cleanser so helps remove dirt and impurities and is great for those with oily skin as it helps to unclog pores, it also has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties. Patchouli helps regenerate skin cells, which assists the healing of wounds and helps fade scars. Litsea cubeba contains antiseptic and astringent properties which makes it an excellent tonic for your skin, it also helps balance sebum levels on the skin surface and controls its production. And coriander (my favorite thing in the entire world) is very soothing, plus has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antifungal properties.
Like our Classic shaving soap, Rugged is great for all skin types, but the blend of essential oils may benefit those with dry skin. Jamarosa oil is an exotic addition which is known for its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. Bay is warm and spicy plus offers antimicrobial and antioxidant benefits. Cedarwood can help soothe irritation, inflammation, redness, and itchiness, and ho wood has antiseptic, analgesic, antimicrobial, and soothing properties.
Think you’ve got what it takes to leave a zesty review?
Now is your chance. These brand new products are looking for reviews and if you are among the first 50 people to try either of these natural shaving soaps and leave a review you’ll get a complimentary 10% off coupon for your next order!
Intense Nutrition for Skin, Shea Butter Skin Therapy is a super food for your skin! We have chosen only USDA CERTIFIED Organic Raw Unrefined Shea butter, pure and natural organic shea butter is the only one to use in order to reap all the benefits.
Benefits of Organic Raw Unrefined Shea Butter May Include:
- helping to relieve dry itchy skin.
- elimination of greasy scalp and hair issues.
- balancing skin’s oil production.
- deeply moisturizing the skin.
- retaining the elasticity of the skin.
- may help symptoms of inflammatory skin conditions, like eczema and dermatitis.
- treating skin conditions such as dry skin, eczema, rashes, stretch marks, and burns.
- diminishing wrinkles.
- clearing blemishes.
- healing wounds, scars & skin discolorations.
Our Shea Butter Skin Therapy is packaged in a 3.5 ounce violet glass jar with a smooth black lid. We have chosen this method of packaging to retain as much natural nutritional benefit of the product for as long as possible. You can read about the benefits of ultraviolet containers here.
With the addition of 3 specifically chosen organic essential oils, this Rosemary Mint Shea Skin Therapy has a powerhouse of health benefits:
- Peppermint essential oil has a soothing, cooling effect and is useful for reducing skin irritation and itching and the antibacterial properties present in peppermint oil accelerate wound healing. You can read a more in depth blog about the benefits of Peppermint essential oil here!
- Spearmint essential oil is not only a restorative, helping to repair the damage done to the body and aid in the recovery from injuries and wounds, it has antibacterial, anti fungal, and antiviral properties which can help get rid of infections. Spearmint essential oil is also an effective insecticide and can be applied to the skin for protection against mosquito bites.
- Rosemary essential oil helps heal and soothe eczema and other inflammatory skin conditions such as psoriasis, rosacea and rashes due to its powerful anti-inflammatory properties, as well as its antibacterial properties that keep skin free from germs and other irritants that further aggravate eczema.
With the addition of 2 specifically chosen organic essential oils, this Shea Skin Therapy is designed to soothe and heal skin.
- Lavender essential oil has many health benefits for the skin. Most of these benefits can be attributed to its antiseptic and anti fungal properties. It is used to treat various skin disorders such as acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, and other inflammatory conditions. It is also commonly used to speed up the healing process of wounds, cuts, burns, and sunburns because it improves the formation of scar tissues.
- Bergamot essential oil has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. It has the ability to inhibit the growth of germs, viruses, and fungi. It can also effectively prohibit skin infections and help heal scars and other marks on the skin. It may also make the distribution of pigments and melanin uniform, resulting in the fading away of marks and scars on the skin.
The moment I know you’ve all been waiting for, what is beard oil? Don’t worry, it is not the oil pressed from beards.
Our Nourishing Beard Oil contains seven beneficial premium oils as well as four essential oils which target hair growth and conditioning, as well as beard and skin health. Full of powerful antioxidants to help nourish your beard and facial skin, this oil may:
- help relieve any irritation of new growth.
- soften and hydrate dry, brittle facial hair for more control
- rejuvenate facial skin.
- be an invaluable tool in tackling dandruff and flakey skin patches.
Nourishing Beard Oil is safe and effective for daily use and is best when applied after showering while hair is damp and soft (You have no idea how many times I had to go back because I accidentally wrote bread instead of beard).